Update date : 22 Feb 2022 | 2 Min Read
If you are striving to analyze and improve the performance of your Shopify website, then now is the time to take the right step. Traek, an one of its kind of website visitors tracking tool can help you with that. Here's a step-wise guide to how you can connect Shopify website with Traek or how to add script to Shopify with Traek. So, let's get started!
For setting up a Shopify store and optimize it further, you can connect Shopify website with Traek through the following steps.
2. After entering the website Url, please proceed to the next steps till you get a script to paste on your website. Copy this script to clipboard.
Once you are done with the above steps to connect Shopify website with Traek after setting up a Shopify store, follow the below-mentioned steps.
1. Login to your admin panel and look for "Online Store" under "Sales Channels".
2. Click on "Actions" and "Edit Code" in the theme section.
3. Open "theme.liquid" and find the function or search for "</head>".
4. Paste the tracking script provided to you while signup just before closing the head function.
If you are yet to try Traek, sign up for a free trial today.
Traek is easy to set up, easy to understand. Track visitor behavior, understand their identity, and close deals instantly with Traek.
Get timely updates on new features, offers, packages, and specially curated lead generation tips and tricks directly sent to your inbox.