22 Feb 2022 | 2 Min Read
Let's help you connect your Google Tag Manager(GTM) with Traek.io:
2. After entering the website Url, please proceed to the next steps till you get a script to paste on your website. Copy this script to clipboard.
Once you have completed the signup process, please follow these steps-
3. Click on Configure and Rename the Tab
4. Click on Choose Type and select "Custom HTML Tag"
5. Paste the script provided to you by Traek in the HTML box and then client triggering.
6. Set Triggering and click on "all pages"
7. Click on SAVE, SUBMIT and PUBLISH one by one.
Now you are all set with Traek and GTM. You will start getting results shortly.