Update date : 13 Apr 2022 | 2 Min Read
1. The first step for you would be to obtain a script that you can post on your website's backend. While completing your signup, you will be asked to enter your website URL. Please enter your website's name and Url to continue.
If you are already using Traek with an existing website(property), please add a new property from the top right side of your dashboard.
2. After entering the website Url, please proceed to the next steps till you get a script to paste on your website. Copy this script to the clipboard.
1. Go to Settings in your site's dashboard.
2. Click the Custom Code tab in the Advanced section.
3. Click + Add Custom Code at the top right.
4. Paste the code snippet in the text box.
5. Choose where to place your code under Place Code in:.
6. Enter a name for your code to easily recognize so you can quickly identify it later.
7. Select an option under Add Code to All Pages:
8. Click Apply and Refresh the page.
You are all set for Traeking!!!
Traek is easy to set up, easy to understand. Track visitor behavior, understand their identity, and close deals instantly with Traek.
Get timely updates on new features, offers, packages, and specially curated lead generation tips and tricks directly sent to your inbox.